|Queen City High Get Sports Info WCPO Twitter Facebook YouTube I-High|
|Home Teams Scoreboard Standings News 275 LOOP Player of Week Links Listen Live Awards Podcasts Photos Advertise Contact Us|
Players from three different states, 23 conferences and 146 schools were considered when making up the ballot which can be voted on at TriStateFootball.com from now through August 11. Users can vote once per day, per IP address. Online voting will account for 40 percent of the final tally with our staff votes accounting for the other 60 percent of the vote. Every vote counts as we use a Borda Count method to determine the winner. That makes the position where each candidate finishes in the balloting critical.